Access Global Ltd (AGL) is a private limited company based in Uganda to provide consultancy and research services focused on supply chains for health. AGL joins this space with unique knowledge of the local context for health commodity security in the developing world. Based in Uganda, we are committed to forge linkages with like minded institutions and Development Agencies at an international level. For more information, visit our website www.accessglobalug.com .
We are now recruiting to better serve our clients.
Job Title: Research Analyst– medicines procurement and supply management
Reports to: Team Leader
Role of position
The Research Analyst supports the Team Leader through the research process including review of literature, development of study protocol, data collection, analysis and report writing. The research analyst is challenged to grow into a Team Leader.
- Expediting operational research and consultancy work including review of literature, development of study protocol, data collection, analysis and report writing
- Representation of AGL in stakeholder meetings
- Any other lawful duties assigned
The minimum qualification is Bachelor of Pharmacy or any other health related field with interest in medicines procurement and supply management. This is an entry level position such that possession of a graduate degree and / or working experience will only be an added advantage.
- Our work – research and consultancy will require the incumbent to read widely and conceptualize information of diverse nature under minimal supervision.
- We are located in Mukono Municipality, Uganda and the job holder would be expected to stay nearby for efficiency.
A competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s salary history will be offered to the right candidate.
How to apply
Please send your application including letter of motivation, CV and copies of academic certificates and transcripts to Director@accessglobalug.com . Applications will be considered as they are received but in any case not later than June 30, 2017.